The Greatest Bennetts BSB SurveyHave your say and you could win an exclusive BSB 2021 Final experience This has expired
To celebrate 25 years of BSB brilliance and champion the fact that you, the Bennetts BSB fans, are some of the most dedicated race series supporters in the world- we wanted to find out some of your favourite riders, bikes and tracks from the Championship’s 25-year history.
We want your opinion on the greatest rider of the series, the best (and worst) livery of all time and we want to find out which track is best for spectating at!
In keeping with our mission to help people get more from motorcycling, one lucky survey responder and their guest will win an amazing opportunity to meet the next champion at the final round of the year! Not only that but we’ll also put you up in a hotel the night before.
This competition is open to ALL BSB fans. Click HERE to enter.
Terms and conditions
- Entrants and Eligibility: This Competition is only open to Eligible Persons. Eligible Persons are legal residents of the United Kingdom and who are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the time of entry, excluding employees and directors of The Promoter, their spouses and direct family members, The Promoter’s agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion, and will be subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Entries from persons who are not Eligible Persons will be disregarded.
- The opening date for entry is 9.00am on 12th February 2021. The closing date for entry is 11.59pm on 28th February 2021. Any entry after this date will not be valid and will not be considered in the competition.
- The Prize consists of: 2 (two) access-all-areas weekend passes for the final round of the 2021 BSB Championship (15th-17th October, Brands Hatch), an opportunity to meet the 2021 Champion (Sunday 17th October), a night in a local hotel for two people (Saturday 16th October).
- The Winner will be drawn at random on 1st May 2021. If a Winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 (three) days, then the Winner's prize will be forfeited and The Promoter will select a subsequent random Prize Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This process will continue until a winner has been contacted, after which the Prize will be deemed un-awarded (the "Contact Communication").
- The winning entrant will be taken to be the person whose name appears in the entry. There will be 1 (one) Prize Winner (The Prize Winner).The Prize Winner will be contacted via email or phone on 15th March 2021.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize and is not transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- All Prizes are subject to promotional availability. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel this Competition at any time.
- Save where the Promoter has been negligent and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of the prize draw, as a direct or indirect result of participating in the prize draw and/or accepting a prize.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes the Prize Winner’s consent to The Promoter’s use of the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Persons will be deemed to have fully and unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), and The Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition. Eligibility for and winning of the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter: Bennetts Motorcycling Services Limited, registered in England and Wales (company number 11453343) with its registered office at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.