Search for No.1?Bennetts are offering you the ultimate BSB motorcycling prize. Want to be No.1? This has expired
Bennetts are offering one lucky rider the chance to ride the no.1 VisionTrack Ducati, ridden by reigning champion Josh Brookes. You could be riding this winning race bike ahead of this year's Bennetts British Superbike series start.
The ‘Bennetts BSB Search for No.1’ provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a fan to ride the 230hp Ducati Panigale V4 RS – a bike that clinched the 2019 and 2020 Bennetts BSB Championships.
Thanks to a special collaboration with PBM Racing, MotorSport Vision (MSV) and Ducati UK, this incredible chance is only open to members of Bennetts Rewards.
Terms and conditions
The Search for No.1 – T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Bennetts Motorcycling Services Limited of 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX (the "Promoter").
2. Entry into the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary. By entering into the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry per person is permitted.
3. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over who hold a full UK driving license or an EU driving licence with UK counterpart licence number. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw shall not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
4. The opening date for entry is 00:01am on April 20, 2021. The closing date for entry is 11.59pm on May 9, 2021. Any entry after this date will not be valid and will not be considered in the competition.
5. Entry to the competition is completed by visiting https://rewards.bennetts.co.uk and following the registration instructions. In order to enter the competition entrants must provide the following information:
a. full name;
b. email address;
c. telephone number;
d. home address;
e. age bracket;
f. type of motorcycle licence;
g. how long they have been riding a motorcycle;
h. if they own a motorcycle; and
i. if they have any previous motorcycle track riding or racing experience
j. Policy number or membership number
6. Entrants may also upload a photo of themselves as part of their submission however this is optional.
7. As part of their submission entrants must also explain why they think they deserve the chance to ride the 2020 BSB Championship winning bike. Their answer must be at least 10 characters in length.
8. Upon completion of your entry, finalists will be selected by four judges, three of whom do not work for the Promoter
9. 5 finalists will be selected by the judging panel and required to attend a road riding ability class, track riding skills class, and an interview with the judging panel at Donington Circuit May 17th, 2021. The winner will be announced following this on May 18th, 2021.
10. The 5 finalists will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 5 working days of the competition end date. If a winner does not contact the Promoter to accept their prize within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then their prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. Once attendance has been confirmed, the 5 finalists are responsible for getting themselves to and from Donington Circuit for the test day. Any cost associated with travelling to and from Donington Circuit is the responsibility of each finalist. The Promotor is not responsible in any way for the coordination of travel to and from Donington Circuit.
12. All riders when on circuit must wear either a complete one-piece leather suit or a two-piece zip together suit and the zip must be from hip to hip. Leather gloves and boots must also be worn. Helmets and leathers must be worn and fastened securely at all times when on the circuit. It is not compulsory, but we recommend that a back protector is worn. It should be noted that standard road motorcycle insurance will not cover track day riding. Riders should make their own arrangements for personal accident cover.
13. The Prize consists of: access to the BSB test day on June 8th, 2021 for the winner and one guest, an opportunity to ride the 2020 BSB Championship winning bike, an opportunity to meet the 2020 Champion, a night in a local hotel for two people on June 7th, 2021.
14. Any cost associated with travelling to and from Donington Circuit is the responsibility of the winner. The Promotor is not responsible in any way for the coordination of travel to and from Donington Circuit.
15. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or website failure occurs when completing your entry online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
16. The prizes for the winner are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
17. The prizes are subject to availability and, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, or circumstances outside of the Promoter's reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute any prize for an alternative arrangement of equal or greater value.
18. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
19. The surnames and counties of the 5 finalists can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the competition.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the identity of entrants and to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter may prohibit an entrant from participating in the prize draw if, in its sole discretion, it determines that an entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. Save where the Promoter has been negligent and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of the prize draw, as a direct or indirect result of participating in the prize draw and/or accepting a prize.
24. Participation in the Competition constitutes the Prize Winner’s consent to The Promoter’s use of the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
27. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.