Save 50% on your entry to The National Motorcycle Museum
The National Motorcycle Museum houses the largest collection of British motorcycle’s in the world with over 1000 machines from 171 different manufacturers spanning no less than three centuries!
Of the 1000 plus machines in the collection there are around 850 on display at any one time throughout the museum’s five huge display halls.
With our earliest pioneer machine dating from 1898 through to the latest British superbikes of this century the museum collection highlights both the development of the motorcycle as well as showcasing the UKs proud motorcycle manufacturing heritage.
The museum is centrally located right on Junction 6 of the M42 motorway near Birmingham. With a fantastic restaurant and free parking the National Motorcycle Museum makes a great day out for anyone who loves motorcycles.
Terms and conditions
2. To redeem this offer you must provide evidence of an active Bennetts insurance policy prior to entry.
3. This offer entitles the Bennetts Rewards member half price entry to The National Motorcycle Museum .
4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or staff discount.
5. This offer is valid until 31/12/20.
6. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Promoter: Bennetts Motorcycling Services Limited, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB