Win a free CBT with RideTo
Get friends or family into biking by winning one of 10 free Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) courses from RideTo.
This has expired
At Bennetts, we like to help our customers get more from motorcycling, but now you can help introduce a friend or family memeber to the excitement of riding by nominating them for a free day of Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) worth up to £140.
We want more people to discover (or return to) the unique advantages and fun that only motorcycling delivers, so we’ve teamed up with RideTo to giveaway 10 FREE CBT places for Rewards members to help make a new rider!
With over 150 different locations to choose from across the UK, the one-day course (worth up to £140) is designed to prepare people to ride up to a 125cc (11Kw) motorcycle or scooter on L plates for two years, creating the perfect introduction to two-wheels, and possibly starting the journey to a full licence.
Click below to enter, and be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize. To find out more about what you can expect from a CBT course with RideTo, then visit their site HERE (opens in a new window).
Terms & Conditions
2. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via this website. Only one entry per customer is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 10/03/2020. The prize draw will close at 23.59pm on 30/04/2020 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within 10 working days of the competition end date.
7. There is ten (10) prizes to be won.
8. Winners will be notified by email (using the email address entered for the competition) within 10 working days of the competition end date and must reply to the email confirming their acceptance of the prize and contact details of the person they are nominating to take the CBT. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. Winners will need to agree to the RideTo terms of booking when booking their CBT. You can review these terms here: www.rideto.com/terms.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Prizes may not be sold, auctioned or re-sold.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bennetts, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
20. Promoter: Bennetts Motorcycling Services Limited, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB